Copied from LawyerGuy (28ish?)
1. Album you've bought the most? – Astral Weeks, Pearl
2. Download illegally? - Have I ever? No. But I possess some illegal downloads given to me by criminal types.
3. First album you owned? – Like yerman I got three at the same time. They were Imagine: John Lennon, Pearl: Janis Joplin with Big Brother and the Holding Company and Relics by Pink Floyd.
4. Song you've had the most sex to? – TB Sheets, Van Morrison
5. Senior Prom song? – Doesn’t apply in NI but when I were a girl a big dancing song (not that I could) was Alright Now by Free
6. First song you danced with the opposite sex to? – Some reel or jig at a ceilidh.
7. Album you listened to/listen to most in high school? – Fresh Cream, early Fleetwood Mac
8. Album you listened to/listen to most in college? – Stone Roses, Charlatans, Happy Mondays, Carter USM. Nirvana. I was a mature student at Uni and the kids controlled the turntables. It was good though – except for Carter.
9. Box set you own but don't brag to your friends about owning? – Not applicable in my own case as my only box set is The Ramones.
10. First concert? – Fleetwood Mac – line up at that time Peter Green, the McVies , Fleetwood, Jeremy Spencer and sweet little Danny Kirwan for whom all three of my dogs called Danny were named. Thank God he joined the group or I’d have had three dogs called Jeremy. Apparently Danny Kirwan ended up in a homeless hostel with a serious drink problem.
11. First concert you paid for with your own money? – Van Morroson, Z and I, 1974 (I also took Catkin to see the Stranglers in 1978) Van was a grumpy, hateful bastard. No wonder Z doesn’t like him.
12. Best concert ever? – Gomez in Derry a couple of years ago. My first concert since Ecstasy was invented.
13. Worst concert ever? - Sutherland Brothers and Quiver. It was my 26th birthday and I was simple drunk. We sneaked in drink not that I needed it. I had the blackcurrant cordial (to go with Claire’s Pernod) and it got confiscated. But not before I’d spilled it in my bag. Have you any idea what that stuff does to the inside of a camera?
14. Who have you seen three times or more? – Van Morrison twice is my record.
15. If you get me really drunk, I might admit to knowing all the lyrics to....? – I’m hopeless at remembering lyrics
16. Old rock star crush? – Jim Morrison
17. Current rock star crush? – Don’t have one.
18. Why don't more people like....? – Nick Cave
19. Why do so many people like...? – Robbie Williams
20. First rock poster you owned? - Monkees.
21. Rock poster on your wall now? – None. Maybe I’d like Iggy Pop. Bert’s got a Kylie calendar (2004) Does that count?