Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fuckety-Fuck Fuck!

...to borrow an expression from Ed.

About 20 minutes ago I got nabbed for £30 worth of Fixed Penalty Fine just because I'm such a bloody free spirit (see below) that I rarely belt up on the short dash from home to garage. That'll learn me. And in case you're wondering I didn't plead for leniency although it was obvious he was expecting me to. Instead I said "It's a fair cop, Guv'nor."

I won't go into his macho posturing in his leather strides but underneath the tough traffic cop gear he was a wee skinny specky wanker. But that's just sour grapes. Another thing that pisses me off is that when I gave him my date of birth he didn't even say "God! You'd never think it. You don't look a day over 40."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed: enriching the world of swearing, since 2004.

£30 fine. Shite one. I just hope they don't go gifting you some penalty points for good measure though, cos that would be really annoying.

Ed

Nelly said...

No - glad to say that the old licence is still as clean as a whistle.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the fine, but glad you aint got any penalty points. Did the quiz and apparently belong in 1975!!!!? I remember discussing names the day after Zoe was born and I was about to return to England. I thought Zoe was a great name as I beleived that was how David Bowie's sons name was pronounced.
Hannah,Jamie,Linda and meself went to see Ravonettes, Dogs and Boxer Rebellion on Tuesday. Great night. Listen out for Dogs. xx

Nelly said...

Aaargh! More recommendations. Do you know I'm practically back working full-time to pay off bloody motoring fines and credit card bills. Damn HMV and TKMaxx for leading me into temptation. Hope you and Linda are well. I know our Third Daughter for I was talking to her last night.