Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hannah's Answers

Despite having no blog (tsk!) Hannah requested questions and has answered them thus.
1. What is your happiest childhood memory? Every Christmas morning cos we always got brilliant things and it was always nice waking up with all my family. 2. What do you like most about your job and what do you like least? Best thing is working with interesting people and worst part is I don't get enough hours sometimes. 3. Where would you like to be in two years time? Living and working in a different country and learning their language, maybe South America. 4. Describe in detail the best gig you ever attended. Hole - Brixton Academy 1998. It was the first gig I went to all on my own. Zoe walked me to the queue and I made my own way back. I was sick on the tube on the way back to Ganching's but not from booze probably just the sheer excitement. 5. Who was Princess Margaret? Mo Mowlam? I think Princess Margaret was the Queen's sister and Mo Mowlam was home secretary of Norn iron. 6. Favourite city? Why? At the minute Amsterdam because of good memories including my 21st birthday. It reminds me of feeling completely independent cos it's the only city I've spent time on my own in.
Nelly's notes Question 5 was a bit of a piss take. Hannah may well be one of the best educated people to have come out of her uni as, in the course of her job as a Student Support Worker, she sits in on on lots of lectures and seminars on a variety of subjects. She says she cannot help learning new stuff. However when she were a very young girl her grasp on current affairs was slim. She caused much hilarity with questions such as "Who is Princess Margaret anyway?" Ditto Mo Mowlam. Judging by her answer she still hasn't got that one completely sussed. And she cannot even spell Northern Ireland. But way to go girl - your Momma loves you.

No comments: