Saturday, October 01, 2005

First Housewarming

Last night we entertained in the new house and it was really good. We were a party of 8 persons, 1 cat and three dogs. I took photographs but my batteries ran out before I got to Mad Dog and the Australians.

Today is the 1st of October and I am officially off my self-imposed alcohol ban. I must confess that I jumped the gun last night. I was what silly girls call 'naughty'. I drank wine, smoked grass, ate a packet of biscuits and threw up. It's a long time since I did any of those things and then I go and do them all at once. How do I feel? Purged. Will I be doing it again any time soon? Biscuits, grass and puking. Definitely not. Wine. Aye.

You know I can't wait to get moved in properly. The new house feels great. It loves us.

5 comments:

Ronni said...

Sounds like a party to me!

Anonymous said...

London sister says - congratulations on the move - did my card and felt flower keyring for new house ever turn up?

Nelly said...

Oh yes. Ages after you posted tho'. The felt flower keyring has been in constant use since.

Nelly said...

Maybe you're right about that LI. I'm a wee bit affronted at myself after being sensible for so long. I mean BISCUITS! What was I thinking of?

Anonymous said...

good work on the house and the party! glad your treating yourself again, you've been incredibly good not touching anything whilst moving house. we had a party on fri-i still feel like ill..
mikey x