Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Teething Problems

I’ve just been reading Ganching’s blog and it seems that she is also having problems keeping her housekeeping up to standard. Right now I have two households in disarray. I’m so busy redding out and cleaning Clint’s house that I have no time to sort the new house.

Adding to my difficulties is that right now Clint’s house still contains the TV, the computer, the washing machine, dishwasher and the phone. I had a very unproductive phone call with BT this morning that ended with me threatening to switch to Toucan! And I think I’ve done myself an injury moving wardrobes.

I still haven’t moved our clothes and I’ve lost my toothbrush and now I’ve got to go to work. So snot fair.

Bert had a wonderful night’s sleep unmolested by Uncle Andy’s ghost, Hannah dreamed she was going out with Jack from ‘Lost’ and I woke up at 3am with Harry de Cat on my face and with a strong urge to get in my car and drive down to my real home.

No comments: