Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Changes

It seems that there are going to be a few changes taking place in my life so I thought I’d start with my links.

So it’s goodbye to My Lost Identity who has either fallen down that borehole or found a new identity that doesn’t do blogging. I hope it’s the latter as she seemed like a really nice person and I hope her life is going well for her now.

And it’s hello to SWM who hardly ever updates his blog but we’re already Flickrmates and he likes dogs so I’ll forgive him his occasional use of rude language because my dogs swear a bit too.

11 comments:

Nelly said...

That was quick. I'm thinking of giving up working.

Anonymous said...

Is the world ready for a non-swearing SWM? People need to be warned! Etc, etc, etc.

Nelly said...

So what are you giving up Ed? Sleeping? Paranoia?

Anonymous said...

Don't go telling me ma, but I'm not planning on giving up anything. Mwhahahaha.

(Although I'm going to try and cut back on coffee, if not give it up.)

Nelly said...

See! There goes your paranoia again. You seem to think I've got some kind of hotline to your ma and I don't.

Anonymous said...

Sure I know you spend your days hiding at the bottom of her garden. All you need to do is raise your voice a bit and she'd hear you...

Nelly said...

Here Missus! That wee brute of yours isn't going to observe Lent this year! Hark! I see her at the door. Better juke down behind this oul bush before she sees me.

Anonymous said...

"That wee brute"? She'll never know which of my delightful siblings you meant.

Nelly said...

Poor woman. So you're all a bit of a disappointment to her? Lent-wise?

It's often the way. Except in our house where I am the one who is a bit of a disappointment to my girls.

Anonymous said...

I'm giving up wee buns.

Nelly said...

I may give up commenting on blogs.