Sunday, August 06, 2006

We Approve


We're not huge fans of Mariah Carey here at Nelly's Garden but we do applaud her sensible undergarments which are just as roomy and comfortable as the ones favoured by yours truly. Mariah wore these at a show in Miami recently. It does get very muggy in Miami but even so, I think I'd have put on a little cotton frock if I'd been Mariah. But that's those crazy show biz folk for you. Normal rules just don't apply.

I think Mariah's knickers might be Cherubs. They also come in bottle green and navy blue.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon she must be from t'north, some mining town, as those are right big pants, they are.

Nelly said...

I'd say skimpier underpinnings would suffice in the balmier climate of Cambridgeshire. There's no heat here at the minute. It'd Damart weather never mind Cherubs.

Anonymous said...

I agree - those are some BIG pants. If you're going to run around in next to nothing, you wanna shop for some better knickers dear!

hootchinhannah said...

That fella that's with her doesn't seem to mind. Looks like he quite likes them.

Nelly said...

He's paid to like them!

Curly K said...

Now them's what I call a decent pair of drawers!

Badger said...

Yeap - VERY sexy. Those Cherubs look great. If you want any Nelly, you only have to ask.