Monday, October 23, 2006

Have You Lost This Dog?

FOUND



ON THE DREEN ROAD ON SATURDAY


Contact: 02825881xxx

First thing today I contacted the council Dog Warden. Told him what I was planning to do, then Rosie and I walked down to the village to put up these FOUND posters. My first call was the Mace, then on to the Spar and it was as I was walking, lost in thought, towards my next call, the garage, that I realised I'd forgotten something. What could it be? Oh God! I'd left Rosie tied up outside the Mace.

Nice one that - making every effort to return one lost dog to it's rightful home whilst gaily abandoning another!

4 comments:

hootchinhannah said...

Porr Rosie. Hope she wasn't too cut.

Nelly said...

She was stoical as ever.

Anonymous said...

Are youi planning to keep this one if no owner is found?

Katkins

Nelly said...

She is too huge and Rosie doesn't like her. But Clint is interested.