Thursday, July 10, 2008

Have I Too Much Time On My Hands?

Perhaps I have as I find myself replying to emails that start like this -


--- On Thu, 10/7/08, ismael_hassan03 Gazeta.pl wrote:
From: ismael_hassan03 Gazeta.pl
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.
To:
Date: Thursday, 10 July, 2008, 2:56 PM

Dear Friend,

I am Ismael Hassan from Burkina faso.I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business. I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication............

Dear Ismael

I couldn't be less surprised that you have contacted me as I receive around 10 emails per week inviting me to help with unclaimed funds lying around in Burkina Faso banks.

You say you need my urgent assistance? I suggest that what you really need is a kick up your hole.

Nelly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! Nice one Nelly!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I got one saying, "You have inherit $3,000,000 American dollar. If you do not contact us immediate with name and address, the money will be confiscate to other family."

Anonymous said...

LOL Something sure smells fishy when you get "email me your full detail so that i can send to the lawyer for him to help use get the document that with cover you up the funds."

Nelly said...

They must get the odd bite or they wouldn't keep doing it.

Mudflapgypsy said...

Nice one nelly.
Get a load of this for dedication-
http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm

Nelly said...

The scammer scammed. I loved it.