Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Unmentionables and Puritans

At least once a month Swisser tells me that she never reads my blog because,

  • She would never have the time.
  • Anyway she can’t find it.
  • She spends all day looking at a computer screen and has far better things to do in her free time
  • The university has it blocked because it’s probably full of filth

He Who Cannot Be Named doesn’t read it either but it seems some of his acquaintances do and they aren’t on speakers with him because of the filth they came across in Nelly’s Garden. All I can say is that those who are that easily shocked shouldn’t ride on the internet unless using extreme caution.

I myself am a discerning and careful user of the internet. I do not believe people who say that they were just innocently surfing away and the next thing they found themselves looking at some hideous pr0n. Not these days mister. If you want to see that sort of stuff you have to hoke around for it. Mind you, sometimes people might be on the hunt for the fetishistic stuff and find themselves somewhere innocent and flowery like my Garden. Generally it’s the few mentions I’ve made of Cherub knickers that brings those particular gentlemen here. That, and the folks who are interested in fun-loving older women. Once again, you’re at the wrong door Granny-lovers. You’ll have to wait until September before I qualify and even then the sort of fun I’ll be having won’t be for you. Bangor Boats or Pooh Sticks anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG WTF Nelly, I hope you're not losing yer marbles.....

"Generally it’s the few mentions I’ve made of Cherub knickers that brings those particular gentlemen here. That, and the folks who are interested in fun-loving older women. Once again, you’re at the wrong door Granny-lovers. You’ll have to wait until September before I qualify and even then the sort of fun I’ll be having won’t be for you. Bangor Boats or Pooh Sticks anyone?"

Nelly said...

I can see I'm going to have to change the title of this post as it is attracting odd comments.

Brig said...

Nelly, I know this is off subject, but how are your chickens doing???

Nelly said...

Laying away and, so far (fingers crossed) unmolested by Foxy.