Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Cheesed Off

Long time I was happy woman because Nelly's Garden only had competition from Elizabeth Slote's dragon story, very sweet tale about dragon Nelly who had nice garden. Then there was some fancy pants restaurant called Nelly's Garden crept up on me but still I was out front. These days, not so much. Now, sadly, there is another Nelly's Garden (of boys) which features photographs of naked guys, barely legal with that crazy wrapped around your head hairstyle that godson Ben says is 'gay'.

Hmmph! I am not pleased. I prefer my gay guys to be far more mature than that!

4 comments:

Ronni said...

You need to add, "The Real One" under yoiur title!

Nelly said...

I might do that

Fresh Blade said...

There's something about imitation and flattery, but I am unable to tie all these together. But you're still the original and bestest.

Nelly said...

Thank you FB