Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Highly Recommended

I have stumbled upon this wonderful, intelligent and darkly funny blog. It is called Hyperbole and a Half.

The blog's creator Allie Brosh has an amazing artistic talent and twisted, honest way of looking at the world. This is one of my favourite posts. I LOVE those dog pictures. Hell I love that dog. Even though she is retarded.

I'd show you one of those doggy pictures but I'm too afraid. Allie keeps a Copyright Monster and it has slavering jaws and big sharp teeth.

2 comments:

hails said...

Oh, I seriously love this blog. I discovered it through the post about the Alot, which quickly became one of my favourite written works in the entire history of literature. :)

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html The only annoying thing is that I didn't write it. That makes me a teeny bit resentful.

Brig said...

I liked it, than I had a small bowl of wine, and it's really funny. Thanks!