Monday, April 20, 2015

Sisters

Today;s Flickr theme appears to be sisters. The 20th most viewed photograph features Martha and Evie carrying buckets of frog spawn that they found in the woods. They look really delighted with themselves. 811 views in a matter of weeks but Martha is wearing wellies. 

Since that day the girls' first call on arriving here is checking on the tadpoles. I'm keeping an eye on them too. Soon they will have to be moved to a more frog-friendly part of the property. 

811 views

259 views

The 20th most interesting picture is a scan of myself and Leitrim sister. She's the one in the stripey jumper which I might have knit but I'm not certain about that. It was taken around thirty years ago in the days Before Bert. I just cannot believe those bushy eyebrows. 

No comments: