Thursday, July 14, 2016

Off To Norfolk

I'm off to Norfolk tomorrow to see Katy and family. Sweet Baby James will be one year old this weekend and soon I will have to desist from calling him Sweet Baby.

 Today was a good day, I spent most of it planting vegetables and picking and freezing fruit, pounds and pounds of fruit, mostly white currants and raspberries. I still need to complete my packing.

The best thing about today though was the news about Theresa Villiers. Good bye and good riddance to the toffee-nosed witch. Northern Ireland has hardly had a worse Secretary of State and there have been some duds over the years. Hopefully this Previously Unheard Of (they usually are) will be a tad more useful than Helmet Head Villiers.

Anyways - back to the packing. I'll freeze the blackcurrants in the morning.

4 comments:

nancyblackett said...

Happy birthday to the young man

Nelly said...

Thank you Nancy.

Grannymar said...


Enjoy your holiday, the cuddles & kisses... and I hope you have plenty of puff for birthday singing & candle blowing!

Deirdre Byrne said...

have a lovely time and give young master James a birthday kiss from me xxx