Monday, March 25, 2019

Spring


Spring's here. Which is, I suppose, a good thing.

The clocks will soon go forward, the evenings will be longer and there are seeds to be sown. I can hope again.

Yet - everything feels wrong. I am filled with anxiety and am comfort eating like a savage. My granny jeans (Gap) feel tight and so does my chest. The doctor says I probably have a mild infection and has prescribed an antibiotic. That's a week ago now and I haven't picked it up. I should, even if it is only to tuck it away for a time of greater need.

And I cannot find the kitchen tiles I like. And my garlic isn't thriving and my friend's little bantam rooster died while I was looking after it. And Brexit. And Scott Walker died.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

4 comments:

Brig said...

May tomorrow be a better day for you.

When I get down I play this song:
https://youtu.be/CX0tfVU0VwQ

Mage said...

Try the antibiotics with hope. Tomorrow will be better.

Nelly said...

Tomorrow is here. It is going to be better. First step - healthier eating. Thank you both for comments and kind wishes.

Susannah said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. :) We are having a week of sun here which is helping. Hope the sun shines on you this week as well!