Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Did And Didn't


 My sister regularly blogs Ten Things I Did Today. So here's my take.


Three Things I Didn't Do Today

Whilst donating at the Charis charity shop in Magherafelt I didn't buy a thing even though there were some plates I fancied. I already own plates - lots of them.

Whilst passing Ditty's world-famous home bakery we didn't stop and buy delicious sausage rolls and traybakes. for I wasn't hungry, and neither was Bert. We had porridge, prunes and Greek yoghurt for breakfast.

I still haven't opened my recent delivery from Naked Wines. I intend to wait until Friday for that. Or perhaps Thursday.

Some Things I Did Do

Watched the latest puppy video from Laura about a dozen times. 

Also watched the third episode of the cop show set in Belfast.


I cannot share the video but it featured the pup's father outside playing with his babies. He is barely a year old himself (it wasn't a planned pregnancy) and he enjoys having nine new playmates. That's Jet in the picture surrounded by some of his offspring. Our pup, Cleo, is the fat one with the turquoise collar.



No comments: