Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's Not Your Wadi

Of all the vile children that are portrayed on television advertisements the Mi Wadi crew have to be the most loathsome. If those ads had been around when I was a teenager I doubt if Zoe, Katy or Hannah would ever have been born.

It's not your Wadi! It's My Wadi!

Selfish, spoiled hateful little Celtic Tiger Cubs. I fantasise about pouring their disgusting Wadi down the toilet in front of their very eyes and then making the wee bastards drink buttermilk. Or good plain water.

On the other hand I'm quite fond of those young lads in the car ad who are mature and staid beyond their years.

Think I'll have a little nap.

Might join you.

Although I can't, for the life of me, remember which car they're selling it's bound to be a family saloon.

No comments: