Book over I switched the iPod on to shuffle and soon sharpened my pace.
- All Your Love, Magic Sam - good brisk pace, I really lengthened those strides.
- Smells Like...Remix, Fatboy Slim - got the heart going good altho' I thought the track was shite.
- Bit of Snooks Eaglin - stepping out well.
- In The Mood, John Lee Hooker - does what it says on the tin. Did he mean aerobic walking?
- Going in the Right Direction, Robert Randolph & the Family Band - I was practically jogging to this.
- Wheels, Come On Gang - a spring in my quickstep and a good mood enhancer to boot.
- Her Mind Is Gone, Professor Longhair - getting close to the car. Winding down the speed.
Best walk I've had in ages.