There's nothing wrong with having a plan, is there? So far I have....
1. Had annual conversation with Matty about how much she is not looking forward to Christmas and how much she hates the thought of it. (Told her to wise a bap, whatever that means)
2. Informed several people (again) that I do not send Christmas cards.
3. Ordered free range turkeys from Clint.
4. Informed cousin Margaret that no - indeed I will not be buying Miss Martha a Santa Claus outfit.
5. Decided to stay off alcohol, at least, until Christmas.
6. Experienced slight frisson of dread at the thought of New Year's Eve party that Hannah is planning at Nellybert's.