Sunday, August 07, 2022

5 Things I Did Last Week


1. Got rather cock-a-hoop about how well I was getting over The Fall. And they do say that pride goes before a fall. 

2. Entertained Bert's third cousins and was such a delightful host that I may never come down from the buzz. Neither will the cousins.

3. Became somewhat despondent when three days ago I Fell Again. This time I tripped over my own Merrell Mocs and fell a rattle onto my right side. Got a spectacularly bruised toe, a slightly grazed elbow and fucked up my knee. Back on the crutch for a couple of days. Silver lining - Bert was very kind to me and admitted later that it was because this time, it wasn't his fault.

4. Bought pre-loved Merrell Mocs on eBay. The old ones, the ones I tripped over, were worn to rallops.

5. Started watching (for the second time) Breaking Bad.

Hopefully, next week, I'll be able to list ten things. Life is quiet these days.


2 comments:

ganching said...

Sorry to hear about your fall. Physiotherapy is a must!

Nelly said...

Going to do it.