Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dear Trusting Friend

Rue 22 Amin Munga Street
Segbeya Ayelewaju
Cotonue Benin Republic
00229--93--157--735.

Dear Trusting Friend,

I am Charles Miller the only Son of late Edmond Miller the Managing Director of APEN petroleum company in Cotonu capital city of Benin I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this proposal.

My late father was a petroleum marchant and because of his sucess in this field also because his wealth, his business associate in the field was very envious and family friend also was against him.


Anyways yerman’s ma died giving birth and his da was poisoned by jealous enemies but,

On his last breath he disclosed to me of an amount,eitheen million five hundred dollars($18.5 million) he deposited with a bank here in Benin.it is on this note that I am contacting you.

All I needed from you is to furnish me with your bank particulars:


So Charlie Boy if you’re reading this hear are my bank particulars

1) Name: Mrs Nelly Moser
2) A/c no. 789456123741852963
3) Bank of Dreen, Dough Head Road, Spide City, Norn Iron


I look forward to receiving my 20% cut of the EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. Yay!

Just letting you know Charlie that I have had a score of similar emails since Christmas but somehow yours has touched my heart with its poignancy and sincerity.


No comments: