I'm afraid, from what I've heard so far, that I don't care for her much.
What puts me off?
Many things - perhaps the least being what she called her bloody kids. Those aren't people names. Those are dog names, or cat names or pig names.
- Track - a good name for a bloodhound or a retriever.
- Bristol - I'd maybe give that name to a carthorse.
- Willow - a pedigree cat or a pretty white rat.
- Piper - a small spaniel or a Jack Russell Terrier.
- Trig - would suit a collie or a mongrel.
What was she thinking?