Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ten Things

TEN THINGS I DON'T DO EVERY DAY

I donned a hard hat and hung around a building site.

I washed a hen’s feet in warm soapy water and applied Benzyl Benzoate.

I heard who died in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I laughed out loud at Big Brother.

I persuaded my hypochondriac mother to make a doctor’s appointment.

I ate a tomato that I pulled off the vine.

I told a caller, No. We don’t actually have a London office.

I started reading a SF paperback by Poul Anderson.

I fantasised that I was choking Peaches Geldof in front of a delighted and cheering audience.

I blogged about ten things.

<><><><>

TEN THINGS I DO EVERY DAY

Eat porridge.

Watch chickens.

Poo.

Listen (reluctantly) to Bert playing the clarinet.

Housework.

Read blogs.

Water something.

Read something other than blogs.

Wear something.

Just be generally lovely and sweet and adorable.

3 comments:

Mudflapgypsy said...

I like the sentiment of the last thing.

Is there anyone to corroborate this statement? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nelly, that is some interesting life you lead.

Scooter Deb said...

I wonder if there's any sort of correlation between numbers 1 and 3 on the second list... unless 4 causes 3...