Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ten Things That Make Me Happy


wild cherry blossom, originally uploaded by NellyMoser.

1. Hand feeding vine weevil grubs to my favourite hen.

2. Having long eared owls breeding on our farm.

3. Nurturing seedlings in my greenhouse.

4. Getting a really good move on Scrabulous.

5. Spring flowers.

6. Walking.

7. Family and friends.

8. The moment the plane leaves the runway.

9. Going to bed knowing that I don’t have to get up early the next day.

10. Making lists.

I could also add Bert, chocolate, gin, Ebay, barbecues and blogfriends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photograph makes me happy too. For some reason it reminds me of Ann of Green Gables.

Anonymous said...

"....blogfriends."

ah nelly sure we love you too so we do we think you're really great and to have lost all that weight mate

Hageltoast said...

good list.