Monday, January 03, 2011

Day Off

Which would have been best? Knowing that I was off today or finding out as a nice surprise?

Hard to call.

I spent my unplanned day off drinking way too much coffee with Kerry Sister then cleaning house then going walkies then visiting Matty in hospital. She was a wee bit cross. Cross because her sister has been discharged from hospital and now she is trapped there on her own. She reckons that maybe the doctors will change their minds about doing all these tests and send her home. So I informed her that she was trapped in the system and she informed me that my hair was a mess.

Hey! Mothers and daughters - laugh a minute right up to the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes indeed. Mothers and daughters are that unique. Mine spent her last days nagging me to get married. Again. Too.

Love ya!

Anne

Brig said...

Mothers and daughters, I took mine to lunch, had to change the reservations twice to please her. Then she can hardly wait to be seated before she tells me in a roar that my hair looks like hell!