Saturday, August 04, 2012

Guess Where Ireland

The eldest daughter has been sorting out my paper photographs for me. Honestly - I don't know when she gets the time. The other day she presented me with about eight boxes of photos carefully sorted by date. Since then I've been looking through them and I'm often puzzled to who, why or where.

Here are a couple taken when Bert, myself and Danny (the best dog ever) were touring about. Neither of us has a clue where they were taken and Danny is no longer with us, so he cannot help! Any ideas?



4 comments:

Grannymar said...

No. I am no help at all.

Nelly said...

There's not much to go on.

Clairenewcastle said...

That looks like a crannog on the lough in the second photo. Where you ever at Fair Head near Ballycastle, for there's a crannog on a small lough there.....

Nelly said...

Yes we were there together some time ago. I'll have to get back to see if that's where it is.