Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tough Day

This has been a tough day and it is not easy to blog on a tough day. The reason - Pearlie has not been in good form. There was something she needed to do, that she wasn't able to do and she was upset all day.  Bedtime brought respite and I found myself thinking (again) how fortunate we all are that she has such a brilliant team of carers. It wasn't always so but this particular group are diamonds.

And that is all I am going to say about that.

Except... we had the grandchildren today, lights of my life, and lights of Bert's life too.

More tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mage said...

So sorry that Pearlie was so cranky, but bravo for the caring team. We see one of the granddaughters both Tuesday and Wednesday. Yes, I am grinning.

Nelly said...

I would be grinning too!

Grannymar said...

Hoping that today is more to your liking. Just concentrate on you little dancing damsels and have a glass of wine. It makes life much better.

Nelly said...

Pearlie in much better form tonight. She has had a far tougher few days than any of us. The wine? - see my new post.

Brig said...

I'm in such awe of you and the caregivers.