Sunday, October 11, 2015

Big Chubby and a List


One of the best things about learning to write is being able to write lists. This is Martha's first list for Bert. I have a feeling it won't be the last.

Martha and Hannah are here for a sleepover as I won't see them for more than a week. Hannah and I are going to Norfolk to see sweet baby James and his people. Those girls do make us laugh. Martha being stern and serious whilst wearing a puppy dog sleep suit complete with tail. Evie poking me in the bosom area while I'm fixing her shoes, calling me 'Big Chubby'. Bert got the best laugh out of that. I had to tell him sternly and seriously  that what might be funny coming from a three year old is much less amusing coming from one's husband. Thankfully I wasn't wearing a puppy dog sleep suit at the time.

3 comments:

Grannymar said...

I lurve the list! Enjoy your visit with baby James. We must meet up again for a chat when you get back.

Nelly said...

DEfinitely!

Brig said...

The list is great, and Bert should know that names our grands call us are always funny, and only to be used by them. LOL