Friday, July 22, 2022

After The Fall

First of all - I am writing this on a laptop, new to me today. It is going to take a while for me to get used to it. 

it's day 7 after the fall I am mending slowly and steadily. Still finding it hard to get around and haven't been off the yard or been anywhere apart from once to the polytunnel (which wrecked me). Watched all of Ozark, season 4, read half of South Riding and did Wordle every day. I've even started a jigsaw.



Jazzer came on Monday and stayed until Wednesday evening and she was a great help, cheered us up, cooked suppers, got the laundry done, helped me change the beds and blitzed the kitchen. I think, if she hadn't been here, Bert would have already filed for divorce. Because I was so cross about being out of action and when I wasn't raging I was sad.


One thing that was a constant source of happiness was Pippin the kitten. 



The first task that I took on after the initial 2 days of being unable to move was giving Pippin her breakfast.



Since then I have managed to do dishes, laundry, my bed and a small bit of hoovering. I have yet to make a meal. Tomorrow I am hoping to make chilli. With Bert's help, of course. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are up and about more. Pippen is gorgeous, you are going to some fun I think 🐈‍⬛

Nelly said...

yes, she is a complete darling. i am afraid we are apoiling her already.

London Sister said...

Sounds like you are doing well - take care