Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Lunch With Jazzer

Jazzer and I went for lunch today in a little restaurant beside The Junction, just outside Antrim town. Jazzer lives in Antrim and I was born in Antrim and yet we still managed to make a few wrong turnings before we got there. Still, we found it eventually and had an enjoyable time. 

Back home again I continued with a little project I've set myself and that is to make a hard copy of this blog. I started yesterday and have got three months' worth down which, so far, amounts to 20000 words. Only another 217 months to go.

Whilst doing this I came across this snippet from 18 years ago.

Yesterday Jazzer and I set off for Toys,R,Us in Whiteabbey. Jazzer did the directions which were hopeless and we got lost. Typical Belfast-bred and she hasn’t a clue how to get anywhere. Before we found Toys.R’Us we found Woolworth’s where I bought a DVD player and some kitchen scales. I have decided to become a champion baker of cakes. We did find the shop eventually. I cannot say what was purchased, as to do so would contravene The Santa Act, 2004.

Jazzer and Nelly - getting lost together since 2004 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two lovely ladies.

Nelly said...

Indeed we were.