Monday, July 17, 2023

Getting On A Bit


It's not just Nellybert that are getting on a bit. Lily and Rusty are teenagers now and that's really old for pigs. They are slowing down and Lily is getting thin. Still terrible buggers for making holes in hedges, breaking out, tumbling the bins and stealing the chicken food.

That picture is from a video Dee Mac put on YouTube some thirteen years ago. Ben and Sara were visiting and I mentioned its existence. Bert says,

Lily and Rusty are never on YouTube!

They are. You know they are. You're in it too.

I never heard tell of it.

You have. You've seen it before.

Ben put it on. He can work YouTube much faster than us.

Bert said,

Well I never. Lily and Rusty on the YouTube. I never knew the like.

It must be great to be Bert, reliving all his experiences again and again. Or is it? Should I be worrying?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even after all these many moons, can perfectly imagine Bert querying this!

Mikey x