Sunday, October 22, 2023

Travel Anxiety

I'm not much of a traveller and when I do get around to it I am filled with anxiety. For a start, I'm never sure I'll even be allowed on the plane. So what if the plane falls out of the sky. If I get to board I will be as happy as Larry.

So, all being well I will get on a plane tomorrow and I will visit with my Norfolk family for four days. Then I will take a train to London and visit London Sister and Ganching for three days.

Actually this time I'm not that anxious at all. Oh dear! Hope that's not a bad omen. It's OK. I'm anxious again.

Today, my last day at home for a week, I packed, cleaned the hen house, watered the plants and binge-watched Bodies on Netflix.

I cannot wait an entire week to see how it ends.


I wonder if Cleo will miss me? I know Woody will.



 

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I’ve looked at Bodies on Netflix, if you like it then I’ll watch.

Nelly said...

I really like the time-travelling genre though at the end I found it all a bit ridic. Still - escapism and all that. Stephen Graham is brilliant.

Emily Shorette said...

This time, the NBA became the first major sports league with a trans referee. You can read about in my blog, www.emilyvirtualrocket.blogspot.com.Thanks very much for taking the time. Emily Shorette