Ten Top Trivia Tips about Nelly's Garden!
- Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Nelly's Garden.
- US gold coins used to say 'In Nelly's Garden we trust'.
- The fingerprints of Nelly's Garden are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
- It can take Nelly's Garden several days to move just through one tree!
- If you toss Nelly's Garden 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
- Nelly's Garden can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
- Without Nelly's Garden, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Nelly's Garden.
- Nelly's Garden can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
- India tested its first nuclear Nelly's Garden in 1974.
He's still at large but Bert has made a start on the box we're going to keep him in.