Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Stuff


Tonight's Dinner
Originally uploaded by NellyMoser.
Since the New Year started I have been doing stuff. I have been doing a lot of baking and cooking. I have been doing a lot of sorting out. I have been doing far too much eating and drinking but I think I may have just 'caught myself on'. I have been Scruff-minding, Hannah-driving and putting in an hour or two in Spide City.

I have been letting my hair get far too long (anybody recommend a good hairdresser?)

Pictured is tonight's dinner. The pie is bacon, leek and cheese, the pastry home-made and delectable. I also made fairy cakes from the Nigella book and iced them too roughly. The cake cases were too small and the cakes spilled everywhere. I shall do it again. They were delicious though.

No comments: