1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. This year I didn’t have to buy any as I’d loads left over from last year and I remembered where I’d left it. And I bought hardly any presents.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Real. We have thousands of the buggers growing in the fields. They are starting to get rather big.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Awfully close to Christmas unless some darling person, like Hannah, does it for me.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Holly de Cat is already working on the dismantling. I’ll finish the job next weekend. This weekend I’ve got the young Banjos coming to stay.
5. Do you like eggnog?
It’s vile beyond belief.
6. Favourite gift you received as a child?
My first tricycle.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No. I’m going to ask Zoë to knit me one for next year.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Katy. Amazon won’t let me send her present.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Bert. He’s happy with anything.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I haven’t sent Christmas cards for more than ten years.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
This is a public blog. I loved all my gifts.
12. Favourite Christmas movie?
Don’t have one.
13. When do you start shopping?
In a bad year the week before Christmas
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree?
17. Favourite Christmas song?
Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeers?
Not without googling.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
The kitten chewed the angel so it was a star.
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The commercial aspect of Christmas. People buying cruddy crap that nobody sane should want. Shopping frenzies.
23. Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas?
No. Too many people have preached at me this year and I’m feeling peeved with God-botherers.
24. What would you like for Christmas?
Exactly the same as
I shan’t tag anyone. Only if you feel like it.