Friday, December 08, 2006

Watch Out! There's A Cat-Shaped Space In My Heart That's About To Be Filled

That's it then. Two more of my teeth have been consigned to the rubbish heap. After the extraction (dentist had to kneel on my chest and brace himself to get the blighters out) I went for a brisk walk by the river. And in the dark too - I'm a real hardy hoor. Now I'm suited, booted and teethed to the max for a night out with the Tinkerton crew. If I get round to posting again tonight it will be seriously gin-affected. So I probably won't. Oh yes - tomorrow we're getting a kitten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reputable kitten supplying place?? cos the cute wee things aren't just for christmas...

it couldnt ask for a better home

mikey x

Nelly said...

It's a rescue kitten - what else? More news & photos tomorrow.