Friday, February 02, 2007

One Week In

I am perfecting the art of one of those offhand, squiggly signatures that says, "I have far too many important letters to sign to take the time to write legibly innit?"

I have not yet mastered the intricacies of the internal phone system. When the boss is out I practice like mad and send many calls (from my mobile) to his office and it all works perfectly. But when he is in his office the phone turns on me, makes me look like a bollix when I only manage to get 1 in 3 calls patched through. He's awfully good about it though.

I must be a responsible mature person because he's off skiing all next week and I'm managing the office by myself. In fact I'm so responsible (or paranoid?) that I am already worrying that the building will burn down during the weekend.*

*If it does burn down I'll probably do time after writing the above and that will be the end of this blog.

No comments: