Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kanh to Moser, Moser to Kanh

--- On Tue, 29/7/08, mr.kanh Bobo wrote:
From: mr.kanh Bobo
Subject: I,m writing to know how far you have gone with the Bank
To: marymajellabyrne@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Tuesday, 29 July, 2008, 12:23 PM

Dear Nelly Mary Moser,
I,m writing to know how far you have gone with the Bank, have you send the Form to the Bank pls up date me so i can know what to do, so you have to be fast in what ever you are doing.
Have a nice day.
Thank's,
Mr. Kanh
+226 78 32 65 26.

Dear Mr Kanh, I have decided not to proceed in this matter. I cannot be convinced by a man, purporting to be an educated person, who is careless with grammar. I'm unable to tolerate misplaced apostrophes. My advice, if you wish to succeed in a career of fraudulent scammery, is to pay more attention to your ps and qs, not to mention your commas, periods and apostrophes.

I wish you ill luck in all your endeavours.

Sincerely yours, Mrs Nelly Moser.

No comments: