Thursday, January 22, 2009

And The Nominations Are...


I see the Irish Blog Awards are on the go again. I see someone's nominated me. Thanks m'lord.

Now I'm going to take the opportunity to canvass for another blog. Party Down And Go Fuck Yourself was first brought to my notice by S.E.V.E.N. but since then I've spotted the address scrawled on an iron post in Ballymena's Peoples Park. It's the first time I've ever come across a blog being promoted in this way, but then, I have to admit, I don't get out that much.

Party Down And Go Fuck Yourself is a total disgrace. Your mother won't like it one bit. Unless your mother happens to be me. After reading it you will never be able to eat a boiled egg without coming over all peculiar. It's also the funniest and most poignant blog this year and it loves dogs.

It's certainly going to get my vote for best newcomer and popculture blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the nomination.

Tuesday Kid said...

hey Nelly, thanks for the compliments. Really glad you're liking the blog. Congratulations on your nomination. Hope you win.

Ronni said...

Congratulations, Nelly!

Nelly said...

Thanks folks

Anonymous said...

Congatulations and good luck, Nelly!

Hey, I liked PDAGFY, too. Good writer, juicy material.