Monday, February 15, 2021

First Thing

 

How do I start my day? I get up early, switch on the electric blanket, go downstairs, let the dogs out and make a cup of coffee. If there’s nothing much going on in the world, if nobody’s whining about not getting elected, and nobody’s getting impeached I return to my cosy bed with the coffee and read one or three of my books. I am usually accompanied by a dog and a cat who hate each other. They position themselves at opposite ends of the bed. Sometimes they glare at each other, other times they ignore each other.





It's a wonderful start to the day.



2 comments:

Mage said...

It is. I only read one book tho. LOL

Nelly said...

Reading more than one (12) keeps me reading for some reason. There are some that drag a little, then there are a few I race through. Currently enjoying Scottish crime writer Denise Mina introduced to me by a friend at Christmas.