Monday, May 09, 2022

Sowing Time

 


What with the preparation for, execution of and recuperation from the recent (and extremely enjoyable) family visits, I found myself a tad behind with the sowing schedule. I was thinking of this a few weeks ago when Jazzer and I were in TKMaxx*. She asked me,

What time is it anyway?

I answered,

Practically the end of April.

Anyway, I managed to get quite a lot started before the beginning of May and this is where we are now.






*I was in need of some really nice socks as Martha and Evie seem to have purloined from my sock drawer all that is bright and beautiful.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Everything looks great. It’s going to be lovely once it’s all in the ground.

Nelly said...

Hopefully, it will. Most of the beans are in now and are growing fast.