Thursday, October 27, 2022

In Which Bert Despairs Of His Hair

Just a quick update Chez Nellybert. 

Pippin had a check-up on Tuesday and Bogdan (the veterinary surgeon) is delighted with her. She is a week in the crate now and gets fed up with it sometimes although she is mostly accepting of it. She has been introduced to Cat YouTube channels and every day she spends ten minutes or so watching the birdies. We'll probably regret this when she recovers and starts killing our goldfinches.


She goes to see Bogdan on Tuesday and will hopefully be getting her stitches removed.

There was something about another Prime Minister.  During the deliberations, Bert became aware of the phenomenon that is Michael Fabricant. He could not believe such a creature existed, and one that expected to be taken seriously. Later in the week, as Bert was despairing of his hair he was heard saying that he hated his locks. I consoled him with the thought that he too could invest in a Dougal wig.

Yesterday I took the latest Covid 19 booster and the flu shot. Later that day I became very fatigued and foggy-brained. I still feel like that. Early night tonight and hopefully will be feeling more myself tomorrow. It's lucky that I have four more episodes of Bad Sisters to keep me occupied.

No comments: