Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Diary Entry #1


I am definitely going to start using this blog as a diary. I might not always feel inclined to write reams on daily/weekly events and as I grow ever older I'll be glad to have the memories to hand.

Mick was here last week from Thursday evening to Sunday. Kerry Sister and family (all five of them and Jackie the dog) came up on Friday (staying in Glenarm) and leave tomorrow. They visited here on Saturday, I visited them last night - my first drive in the dark in months. I got to watch the moon rise from all the way from Broughshane to Carnlough which was beautiful.

Today I met Kerry Sister in Ballymena and I had a lovely sisterly time visiting nearly all the charity shops in Ballymena. And I had extra money to spend as my physio appointment didn't happen.

So tired this evening.


No comments: