Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Need To Get Out More

Maybe it's escapism after the worries I had last week but I've become Ebay-addicted again. I seem to have spent the last 72 hours (when I wasn't working) on a frenzied hunt for curtains and devon ware pottery. What is it about Ebay that makes me think that I really must have a pair of huge curtains with a galloping wild horses print? Why have I suddenly decided that my life is worthless unless I have a collection of souvenir jugs from the south-west of England? If I were a rich woman I'd already be booked in for therapeutic help.

If I win these horse curtains they will probably be the craziest object I've ever bought on Ebay. The current crazy object prize belongs to the huge quilt with appliqued biblical characters.

I really must get out more. Matty needs to lift her pension. I'll take her out and we'll visit some charity shops. Charity shops are full of curtains and pottery....

2 comments:

Ronni said...

Do you need a quilt? I'm selling a couple of vintage ones on ebay. My ebay name is priorstuff.

Nelly said...

Ronni - I so don't need a quilt. My house is coming down with them! But I shall look at yours later. Right now I'm at work.