Sunday, January 01, 2023

New Year's Day


 

It seems churlish not to post on the first day of a New Year even if I have nothing much to write about other than Covid19 and the intermittent internet coverage provided by a BT mini hub. My review? The mini hub is not all it's cracked up to be.

Coronavirus update - three more guests from our Boxing Day soiree have tested positive. One thing I never expected to be doing last year was hosting a superspreader event but *shrugs* hey-ho.

Sense of proportion time. Here in Springhill, our woes are very small compared to some and I intend to begin the New Year feeling gratitude for the love and companionship of friends and family.

Wishing a Happy New Year to all who visit Nelly's Garden.


3 comments:

carolbaby said...

Happy New Year Nelly!

I hope the Covid treats you not too terribly.

Nelly said...

It's treating me better than my poor Bert who didn't get round to getting the booster vax.

Anonymous said...

Happy new read love reading your writing's