Thursday, October 05, 2006

Be Very Careful What You Wish For

Last night I cosmically ordered the motivation to change my bed. I specified that this motivation was to be delivered within 24 hours. This morning, at approximately 7.20am, Harry de Cat (aka Pisher McGhee) pissed on my bed.

On the bright side I'd wanted to be up and about early so I could make leisurely preparations for this morning's interview...for the Job Of My Dreams. Remember I cosmically ordered steady employment by the 2nd November 2006? That very afternoon I got word of an interview.

Noel and me. Up a tree. Kay-I-ess-ess-I-en-gee

2 comments:

Sweary said...

I too need to change my bed. Perhaps I should let the dogs sleep on it in the hope that one of them may develop shocking incontinence?

Good luck!

Nelly said...

You really need an evil, low-life cat to piss the bed.

Interview went fairly well. I think I made an impression. Here's hoping it wasn't an impression of a space cadet.