Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day Out In Belfast





I wonder if you might guess from which Belfast station I alighted from this morning?

When I had done with all that I walked to a cinema in the Dublin Road to watch No Stone Unturned. It was an afternoon showing so the audience was small. All, apart from one young man, were middle-aged or older and afterward, it was noticeable just how affected everyone was as they left.


There was an hour to spare after that and I just walked. Walked and walked and walked. That may even have been the best part of the day.



3 comments:

Mage said...

And then you shared it with us. Thank you.

ganching said...

Botanic. It must be at least ten years since I had a day out in Belfast.

Nelly said...

You are welcome. Next time you're over here Gan, we'll make an outing of it.