Sunday, December 02, 2018

Mrs Google Woman

Bert must think that I am a veritable Fount of Knowledge because he is always asking me questions and expectant of a full and correct answer. I should try and remember some of the best ones.

Today’s questions included,

Which President came after Bush senior?
Too easy. You should know that Bert. It was Clinton.
I thought it was. Just checking.

Other people fact-check on Google. Bert fact-checks on me. But I don’t always know the answer. For instance,

Who won the fight last night?
What? What fight?
Fury and Wilder.
How should I know? Go check it on your Smart TV.

Bert’s television is smart, his phone is dumb.

He has his friends at it too. Rod was round the other night and we were watching vintage pop on Bert’s Smart TV. Rod asks,

Where is Clodagh Rodgers from?
Newry? Wait a mo’ - I’ll check Google.

Turned out it was Warrenpoint. I’m not infallible.



Clodagh Rodgers. God, she was deadly. Amazing legs but couldn’t dance for toffee.


2 comments:

Mage said...

You caught me grinning at this one.

Student Accommodation Handler said...

Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Such amazing information.
axo islington london