- Met someone new with whom I think I might get on well.
- Swisser visited and I made her a delicious vegetarian meal which we all enjoyed.
- Really got into my Margaret Atwood book, The Stone Mattress.
- A pleasant day. I worked in the garden and found a spot for half of my salvia patens 'Blue Angel' that I'd grown from seed.
- I booked a ticket for a matinee at the Queen's Film Theatre next week.
- Rusty wandered into the house which, for some reason, I found amusing. The dogs chased him out. Pigs not allowed.
- I enjoyed seeing the leaves begin to turn and made plans to go walking in the woods soon. With my camera of course.
- I lit the first fire of the season in my private, secret sitting room.
- Talked to Hannah, who scolded on the state of the world, then told me a true story about kindness which cheered us both.