- Walked fast for 30 minutes.
- Worked in the poly tunnel.
- Cleaned house in a dilatory fashion.
- Read The Guardian magazine.
- Grocery shopped.
- Received visitors, three of them dogs.
- Applied drops to Bert's eye. He got the Sticky Eye Disease too. Karma for being grumpy and not listening to me about the towels.
- Made a plain dinner with spuds.
Preparations for Christmas? Not a thing but Martha's present arrived from Amazon. And I may have thought about baking a Christmas cake.
Best part of the day? Overlapping visitors when two small boys met one delightful Jack Russell Terrier puppy. No photographs as little boys and small dogs won't stay still for a second.
Howard can stay still. Sprollies not so much.