Saturday, December 06, 2014

December Daily Post, No. 6

Today I -


  • Walked fast for 30 minutes.
  • Worked in the poly tunnel.
  • Cleaned house in a dilatory fashion.
  • Read The Guardian magazine.
  • Grocery shopped.
  • Received visitors, three of them dogs.
  • Applied drops to Bert's eye. He got the Sticky Eye Disease too. Karma for being grumpy and not listening to me about the towels.
  • Made a plain dinner with spuds.


Preparations for Christmas? Not a thing but Martha's present arrived from Amazon. And I may have thought about baking a Christmas cake.

Best part of the day? Overlapping visitors when two small boys met one delightful Jack Russell Terrier puppy.  No photographs as little boys and small dogs won't stay still for a second.

Howard can stay still. Sprollies not so much.

5 comments:

Brig said...

Great day in the morning... you make be tired just reading this...LOL

Nelly said...

It's quite a difference in time between us. I'm just about to head to bed.

Leitrim Sister said...

That middle dog looks more like a sprawlly to me

Grannymar said...

I can walk fast.... for five minutes. Then I have to slow down and pretend to be an elegant lady from days gone by.

Nelly did you have post today? I found an envelope in the hall an hour ago, one I was supposed to sign for. Nobody rang my doorbell to ask for a signature.

Nelly said...

Sprawlly - good one.
No post today Grannymar.